دورات البث المباشر
Presentation Skills Workshop
Presentation is an art. Transcribing your thoughts and analysis is not as easy as it seems.
How to get your message in a concise, professional, accurate manner, without plagiarism is very important for professionals. Students in universities work on presentations and this skill continues throughout the career progress. Preparing a presentation is not about the slides and animations, it is about drawing your ideas into a slide and catching the attention of the audience.
In this Workshop, we want to address:
- Guidelines for presentations preparation and delivery
- Outline preparation before creating the presentation
- What to include and what to exclude from the slides
- How to benefit from the features available in the PowerPoint; notes – slideshow – figures – pictures – videos – references – cross-reference
- How to practice and deliver; covering your content in the time allocated
The workshop is virtual, however, breakdown sessions will be conducted with the attendance, active live conversation and scenario discussions, presentation of simulated cases.
Anyone who benefits from this skill
|8th September 2022||8th September 2022||عن بعد|