Pre Health Revenue Cycle Management Course (HRCMc) Hybrid Course
Course Guidlines and Timing:
- The course is hybrid, Participant can attend it online through zoom or Onsite in AOS center in Riyadh on 9-10-11 June 2023.
- The time of the course: 08:00 AM - 01:30 PM for three days
- The attending details will be sent to the participant a day before the course to their emails.
Pre HRCMc will introduce: HRCM basic components and functions, the essentials of KSA health insurance cycle and patient access (pre-service) requirements for a start building block of health insurance clean claim.
To understand and apply the principles and essentials of Health Revenue Cycle Management (HRCM) that are required by patient access team in order to achieve the maximum HRCM best practices
Activity Need's Assesment:
- absent patient access staff experience and skills in public and private sectors
- Poor customer service
- long patient waiting time
- low HR rating & KPIs
Improve patient access staff experience and skills, Improve customer service, Decrease patient waiting time and Improve HR rating & KPIs
- Reception staff
- Customer Service
- Call Center Admission
- discharge and transfer staff and Other healthcare professionals