APA 7th Edition Fundamentals Workshop
- Course will be conducted on 7 March 2023 at Academy of Sciences Center in Riyadh
- The course starts from 1 PM until 6 PM
- Participant must arrive on time.
- Participant order will be confirmed within 24H and you will receive only order confirmation notifiction first.
- Participant will receive a reminder a day before the course with the final attending details ( Location, Timing..etc).
- Participants are encourjed to bring their laptop and own work as they will do practice on it.
The APA formating is one the international guidelines used in citations, reference, writing style, grammar, synthax, and professional academic documents writing. By far, APA is the most widely acknoweldged and used worldwide. APA is not only for word documents, theses and dissertations, APA is embedded in every work a professional or a university student does.
Course Needs Assisments:
APA guidelines are standardized, and multiple resources are availble to help professionals apply them correctly. However, they are complicated and there is a basis and fundamentals required to familiarize oneself and be able to practice its use.
Learning OutComes from this workshop:
The Academic and Professional workshop aims to improve the knowledge and skills of the participants in the appropriate writing of CV, Resume, and cover letter. The training will also address available tools and resources to use when working on their own. During the workshop, the instructor will work closely with every participant and correct/edit/guide their work on their CVs, Biographies and cover letters.
- Understand the basics for CV and cover letters
- Develop their CVs, biographies and cover letters
- Apply the skills learned their personal documents
- Determine the extend of additional skills needed for them and how to address them
Academy of sciences
All Health care providers at all levels and University Students.
Please Select Session Date
Registration is Closed