Online Live Courses
Video based debriefing course
Course Description :
The course is Online with an interactive sessions .
This course aims to present different theories applicable for a constructive, coherent, and efficient
debriefing that help participants in courses get the best outcome from the learning experience. This
course presents multiple techniques and modalities, while discussing strengths and weaknesses for
each to be able to help the educator form the best style for the learning experience.
- Define theories of best practice in debriefing
- Identify the best modalities for simulation in their own field and match the proper debriefing method
- Critically evaluate the components of learning environments
- Prepare and conduct clinical simulation debriefing
- Compare methods of giving feedback to adult learners
- Analyze the models of debriefing and the debriefing process
- Identify the tools available to assist in the debriefing process
- Demonstrates high skills in debriefing using video based techniques
Course duration and delivery:
The course will be conducted over 6 hours through zoom web meeting.
- Interns, residents, and fellows