Principles of Triage - 26 July ( Online Webinar )
Course Description :
As an initial decision for the primarily emergency patient care, the emergency triaging process considered as a crucial point of care for patient health outcome in the emergency department, or in the scene.
By the end of this course the audients will be able to:
- Define the triage system
- know the evolution history of triage system
- Understand the main concepts and principles of triage
- Understand the different triage systems
- Case scenarios, interactive discussion for triaging decisions
- Emergency Physicians, Emergency nurses, EMS, and Paramedics
- All medical Residents and House Officers.
Dr.Mohammed Ashour Alnimnim MD
Pediatric Emergency Specialist Master degree in Healthcare Quality and patient safety(RCSI-IOL)
|26th July 2021||26th July 2021||Riyadh|