Basic Life Support (BLS)
Course Timing :
Starts from 9 AM until 1 or 2 PM
Must come 30 Min before course timing .
Only Friday BLS course dates timing will Start 1 pm.
AHA’s BLS Course is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
This course aims to make participants be able to recognize life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED. Students will work on to complete BLS skills practice and skills testing.
Candidates will be able to:
- Perform CPR on adults, children and infants in either aprehospital or hospital track
- Train on using an AED
- Rescue victims of choking and respiratory failure
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
American Heart Association
|6th October 2022||6th October 2022||Riyadh|
|8th October 2022||8th October 2022||Riyadh|
|9th October 2022||9th October 2022||Riyadh|
|10th October 2022||10th October 2022||Riyadh|
|11th October 2022||11th October 2022||Riyadh|
|12th October 2022||12th October 2022||Riyadh|
|13th October 2022||13th October 2022||Riyadh|
|15th October 2022||15th October 2022||Riyadh|
|5th October 2022||5th October 2022||Jeddah|
|9th October 2022||9th October 2022||Jeddah|
|11th October 2022||11th October 2022||Jeddah|
|13th October 2022||13th October 2022||Jeddah|