Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- ACLS Course starts from 8 AM until 5 PM
- ACLS Course dates for Ramadan are provided as ACLS Heartcode in another link to register for: https://aos-ksa.com/en/course/154
- Participant must arrive 15 Min before course timing.
- Participant order will be confirmed within 24H and you will receive only order confirmation notifiction first.
- Participant then will receive an access for the course "Ebook" in email within 2 days from registration date.
- Participant will receive a reminder a day before the course with the final attending details ( Location, Timing..etc).
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) is the pre-eminent resuscitation course for the recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies.
This advanced course builds on the foundation of basic life support (BLS) skills and takes healthcare provider training to the next level. Learners can expect practice and training in high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, immediate post-cardiac arrest care, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes. Learn to become a practiced and strong member or lead an ACLS team with this important training program.
Candidates will be able to:
Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
Management of ACS and stroke
Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
American Heart Association
|9th October 2023||10th October 2023||Riyadh|
|23rd October 2023||24th October 2023||Riyadh|
|4th October 2023||5th October 2023||Jeddah|
|6th October 2023||7th October 2023||Jeddah|
|27th October 2023||28th October 2023||Riyadh|
|24th November 2023||25th November 2023||Riyadh|