mATLS Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
Course Time :
7:30 PM to 1:30 AM ( Ramadan Timing )
This course provided by American College of Surgeons, the ATLS course is designed to train physicians who are in a position to provide the first hours of emergency care to trauma victims. The course utilizes didactic lectures and practical skill stations in order to effectively teach the principles of rapid, effective assessment and stabilization.
Successful candidates will be awarded four-year certification. All courses are conducted according to the guidelines of the American College of Surgeons.
The Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS®) Course provides the participant with a safe, reliable method for immediate management of the injured patient and the basic knowledge necessary to:
- Assess a trauma patient rapidly and accurately.
- Resuscitate and stabilize by priority.
- Determine needs and capabilities.
- Arrange for transfer to definitive care.
- Assure optimum care.
Upon successful completion of the ATLS® Course, the participant will be able to:
- Demonstrate concepts/principles of primary and secondary assessment.
- Establish management priorities.
- Initiate primary/secondary management.
- Demonstrate the skills necessary to assess/manage the critically injured patient.
American College of Surgeons
|20th April 2021||21st April 2021||Riyadh (Online/Onsite (Hybrid)|
|27th April 2021||28th April 2021||Riyadh (Online/Onsite (Hybrid)|