BASIC OPERATIVE SURGICAL COURSE ( BOS )
- BOS Course starts from 8 AM until 5 PM ( Ramadan Timing: 8:30 PM - 2 AM )
- Participant must arrive on time.
- Participant order will be confirmed within 24H and you will receive only order confirmation notifiction first.
- Participant will receive a reminder a day before the course with the final attending details ( Location, Timing..etc).
Course Discerption :
BOS-c is designed to provide health practitioners with the basic techniques and skills necessary to perform surgical procedures in a standard manner by senior surgeons.
At the end of the course, it is expected that a trainee will learn and develop the required basic operative surgical skills, such as:
- Learn how to handle surgical instruments
- Types of Sutures & Needles
- Dressing, Wound Healing, wound assessment and management and principles.
- Debridement techniques and when to do?
- Tips in Local Anaesthesia
- Types of Sutures
- Principles of Bowel and Vascular Anastomosis
- Scrubbing, Draping Techniques and Theatre Safety
- Use of Electrocautery
- Principles of Laparoscopic Surgery
- Emergency physicians
- Residents of all specialties
- all healthcare professionals
Course Place & Time :
Time : 8 AM to 5 PM
Place : Academy of Sciences ( Click for Location )
Dr Saud AlTurki
MD, FACS, Consultant, Vascular Surgeon
|8th December 2023||9th December 2023||Jeddah|
|21st December 2023||23rd December 2023||Riyadh|