HCPC Workshop - How to write your CV? Interview Skills
Fresh graduates students often face a challenge in writing their Resume to describe who they are and reflect their skills and experience. Many struggle to fill the Resume thinking that they are fresh graduates, they do not have much to offer, which is a wrong perception. Junior staff and senior staff also face a challenge in writing their CV and market themselves. CV writing is a skill that can be developed, help can be done from professional experts, however, who is best equipped to talk about someone more then themselves?
Interview skills are also important to adapt the resume to the position, and to be prepared for a successful interview with good impression. A lot of candidates do not know what to expect in interviews and how to handle themselves. Interview skills and hints are discussed in this workshop for the applicant and the interviewer.
By the end of this workshop, attendees will:
- Select the optimal format for their resume
- Prepare the draft of their Resumes
- Evaluate potential job opportunities of their interest and practice interview questions fit for the position
- Construct an idea about different CV writing hints and interview tips
- Learn how to respond to ethical questions
- All Healthcare providers from all disciplines and levels
- All students from all specialties and industries
- HR employees
- Staff seeking to improve their CV or looking for better opportunities
|22nd September 2021||22nd September 2021||Online|