Online Live Courses
HCPC Workshop - Research Methodology
This is a 6 hours workshop, designed to assist the students and researchers understand the basic principles of writing scientific and clinical researches, and supported with a practical workshop, allowing the participants to practice the real experience of writing the clinical and scientific researches, in different designs and styles.
By the end of this workshop, the attendees will:
- Have an introduction for Research Definition, Problems, Hypothesis and Questions
- Participate in group discussion and workshop for research Aims and SMART Objectives
- Conduct a practical application for the different types of Study designs
- Discuss principles of Research Ethics and Law from the practical point of view
- Understand the writing of a research proposal with the essential elements.
- Participate in Basic research statistics.
- All healthcare providers at all levels
- All researchers
Please Select Session Date
Registration is Closed