Online Recorded Courses
ECG Online Course
Tamara payment option applicable now, For further details contact us on WhatsApp: +966553331853
- The course type is Online Recorded.
- Participant order will be confirmed within 24H and you will receive only order confirmation notifiction first.
- Participant shall contact us once registered to have the course pre and post test details.
- Participant can attend the course through our website by going to "my account" then "my courses" then open the course and click on "content" and it will show.
- Once the participant complete the course, Participant should inform us directly through WhatsApp: +966553331853.
- Participant will receive the attendance certificate after filling the course evaluation.
Is the easiest way to learn how to read ECG.Will give you the necessary skills to identify the normal and abnormal heart rhythms and how to diagnose and manage fatal arrhythmias . Will provide multiple practice stations with a quick and interactive method for learning arrhythmias
- Anatomy and physiology of the heart and the conduction system of the heart.
- Lead placement for recording a l2 lead ECG.
- The normal 12 lead ECG and cardiac axis.
- Rhythm recognition.
- Rhythm abnormalities: atrial, junctional and ventricular.
- ECG changes after infarction and ischaemia .
- Cardiac conduction system abnormalities.