Online Recorded Courses
ECG Online Course
Course Time :
6 PM to 9 PM
Is the easiest way to learn how to read ECG.Will give you the necessary skills to identify the normal and abnormal heart rhythms and how to diagnose and manage fatal arrhythmias . Will provide multiple practice stations with a quick and interactive method for learning arrhythmias
Accredited by Saudi commission for health specialties as 10 cme hours
- Anatomy and physiology of the heart and the conduction system of the heart.
- Lead placement for recording a l2 lead ECG.
- The normal 12 lead ECG and cardiac axis.
- Rhythm recognition.
- Rhythm abnormalities: atrial, junctional and ventricular.
- ECG changes after infarction and ischaemia .
- Cardiac conduction system abnormalities.
Registration is Closed