Online Live Courses
HCPC Workshop - Communication in Health Care, MORE than words!!
Communication skills, interpersonal communication, and ability to break bad news to the patients and families, are foundations in the Healthcare profession. The roles differ between specialties, however, there are ground rules that all healthcare professional need to observe and respect.
- Understand the importance of maintaining good communication lines in Health care
- Distinguish components that affect our communications
- Describe the elements required for communications in crises situations
- Use a unified method for interprofessional communications
- Demonstrate communication skills in situations of conflict
- Apply a structured approach for communicating bad news
- All Healthcare providers from all specialties and disciplines at all levels
Please Select Session Date
Registration is Closed