Online Recorded Courses
General Surgery Board Exam Review Recorded Course
Tamara payment option applicable now, For further details contact us on WhatsApp: +966553331853
- The course type is Online Recorded.
- Participant order will be confirmed within 24H and you will receive only order confirmation notifiction first.
- Participant shall contact us once registered to have the course pre and post test details.
- Participant can attend the course through our website by going to "my account" then "my courses" then open the course and click on "content" and it will show.
- Once the participant complete the course, Participant should inform us directly through WhatsApp: +966553331853.
- Participant will receive the attendance certificate after filling the course evaluation.
This virtual course has been designed for convenient, continuous review, with online materials delivered in two phases:
- Pre-Recorded Lectures
Kick off your review with pre-recorded lectures covering the testable topics, there wil be 7 modules contains recorded lectures. Faculty draw on material based on SCFHS exam references and common test questions to lead you through the vast amount of content for each modules area.
- Live-Streamed MCQs based discussions ( Recorded )
Dedicate five hours each day for live-streamed, deep-dive, high-yield MCQs sessions covering the key take-home points for each module area.
Course Overview & Description:
General Surgery Review Course is an intensive review of the essential content areas in general surgery. Expert faculty members will use didactic and case-based formats to ad- dress topics within essential content areas in general surgery.
- More than 30 pre-recorded lectures, that are guided by the Saudi general surgery board SCFHS
- Instruction from top educators in general surgery in Saudi Arabia
- Other materials, such as pre- and posttests, also will be used
This course covers preparation for the following, but not limited to:
- Alimentary Tract
- Perioperative Care
- Surgical Critical Care
- Apply knowledge gained to prepare for the Saudi general surgery board
- Improve the participants skills and techniques in solving the exam
- Enhance the participants knowledge and understanding of the subjects covered in Saudi board
- General surgery residents preparing for Saudi board exam
- Senior general surgery residents
Live-Streamed MCQs Based Discussions Part 1
Live-Streamed MCQs Based Discussions Part 2
Live-Streamed MCQs Based Discussions Part 3
Live-Streamed MCQs Based Discussions Part 4
Live-Streamed MCQs Based Discussions Part 5
Endocrine ( Parathyroids )
Endocrine ( Adrenal Disorders )
Perianal Diseases & Anal Cancer
Benign Breast Diseases
High Risk Lesions of Breast
Thyroid Nodule Approach
Trauma – Abdominal Solid Organ Injury
Neck and Thoracic Trauma
Trauma – Abdominal Vascular Injury
Trauma – Duodenal Pancreatic
Trauma Surgery - Small & Large Bowel Injuries
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Acute Pancreatitis And It's Complications
Gallbladder Carcinoma and Cholangiocarcinoma
Gallstones and Related Conditions
Acute Abdomen : Bowel Obstruction & Mesenteric Ischemia
Acute Lower Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Peptic Ulcer Diseases
Complications Of Bariatric Surgery
Fluid And Electrolytes
Shock, Haemostasis And Transfusion
Surgical Complication (Leak, fistula, ACS, wound infection)