Online Recorded Courses
Emergency Medicine Board Review Course
Overview and Description:
Emergency Medicine Board Review Course is an intensive review of the core content of Emergency Medicine, Presented by Expert faculty in the form of didactic Lectures and case scenario-based format.
Participant can review and watch the first lecture for free in the "content" before registering in the course.
- 19 prerecorded lectures, guided by the Saudi Commission of Health Specialties Emergency Medicine Board Blueprint will be available on online platform
- Virtual Live Case Based Question and Answer Discussion (MCQs) "available recorded from 2021 live MCQs discussion"
- Post Test
- Post Session MCQs
- Comprehensively review the core content of emergency medicine.
- Identify the fundamental concepts and key topics needed to successfully complete the emergency medicine written certification and recertification examinations.
- Effectively translate the acquired academic knowledge into improved diagnostics and subsequently implement a better treatment plan for their patients.
- This activity will be directed to emergency medicine physicians and other healthcare professionals preparing to take their annual and certification board examinations.
Live-Streamed MCQs Based Discussions Part 1
Live-Streamed MCQs Based Discussions Part 2
Live-Streamed MCQs Based Discussions Part 3
Live-Streamed MCQs Based Discussions Part 4
Airway And Resuscitation Review
Pediatrics Part 1 and 2
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Toxicology Part 1
Toxicology Part 2
Orthopedic Part 1
Orthopedic Part 2
Metabolic & Endocrinology
Disaster and Emergency Medical Services
Research/Ethics/Professionalism /Patient safety