Certified Dry Needling Workshop Level 1&2 - Early Registration
Course Upcoming Dates:
12-16 March 2023 in Jeddah
The workshop will be for 5 days, cover basic, advanced Dry Needling Techniques, provide a pathway for participants to take the Dry needling competency exam, and certify them as Dry Needling Practitioners. The workshop will be hands-on & one to one practice bases.
- Recognize the principles of dry needling, safety, and precautions
- Define indications and contraindications, protocols of dry needling technique
- Demonstrate dry needling technique in safe manner
- Identify the neurophysiology of dry needling
- Apply Dry Needling for all body muscles
- Apply Dry Needling treatment for the most common musculoskeletal conditions and sports injuries.
- Able to apply for competency exam, become DN practioner
- Able to become competent for assistant and instructorship pathway
A practicing sports physical therapist for 30+ years; needling experience of 30+ years, registered with both the health professions councils of South Africa and the UK. He is the Director of the Dry Needling Institute and has been teaching this course all over the world.
Please Select Session Date
Registration is Closed