ECG & Pharmacology Course
This course is designed for all health care providers who are in need to expand their knowledge and skills in ECG and pharmacology. The course will be of great value for all health care providers who are willing to attend Advance Life Support Courses.
The main objectives of the course are:
- Review basic science of heart anatomy & physiology.
- Review basic electrophysiology and normal ECG measurements.
- Explain different common cardiac arrhythmias and ER drugs (dosages, indications, preparation and safe administration).
- To remember the heart anatomy and physiology
- To understand the basic electrophysiology, basic arrhythmias and normal ECG measurement
- To apply basic ACLS drugs and their indications; apply the different methods of safe drug preparation and administration (IVP, IO & Infusions)
- To Analyze drugs, doses and routes of administration during cardiovascular emergencies
- To identify treatment modalities for different arrhythmias (defibrillation, cardioversion and pacing)
Healthcare providers at all levels, Medical Doctors (all subspecialties)